Exclusive to Harvest Bites, thank you for ordering our new 15-hour smoked Cape Grim beef rib burger kit by former Exec chef of Chin Chin, Graeme Hunt, now available weekly.
HEAT + EAT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Slice buns and toast under the grill under a medium heat setting sliced side up
2. Once nice and golden, place a slice of burger cheese on the top piece of your buns and place back under the grill to melt cheese
3. Gently heat the short rib beef until warmed, this should only take 5 minutes as it's already been cooked for 15-hours in the smoker! Keep your eye on this so it doesn't dry out. Alternatively, place beef in a microwave safe container with a lid (this will keep the beef moist) and heat for 2 minutes until hot
4. Assemble the burger with the hot smoked beef rib, tomato sauce, American mustard, diced onions and pickles.
5. Dress the slaw and serve on the side
This product uses wonderful Cape Grim beef from Tasmania, grass-fed giving it a marvellous rich flavour and marbling, accompanied with all the trimmings, sauces and a classic slaw. This is NOT your average cheeseburger!
Show me your meal on insta, tag @chefgraemejh @happyboyburgers @harvestbitesau @forpurposeco @ozharvest #harvestbites