Meet the Grower | Harvest Box
We're excited to be offering customers a delivery of fresh fruit and veg available for delivery every Wednesday - providing you with a nutritious and delicious crate of goodies.
A Standard Box includes (and may vary week to week depending on the seasonality and availability from our farmers):
- Baby Cos from Richmond Farms
- Cherry Tomatoes from Mangrove Mt
- Cucumber from Mangrove Mt
- Swiss Brown Mushrooms grown in Blackheath
- Dutch Potatoes grown in Robertson
- Bok Choy from Richmond Farms
- Grapes grown in the Riverina
- Strawberries grown in Victoria
- Apples from Orange, Hulak Farm
- Surprise complementary item: Surplus lemons & limes were donated this week from a local grower - we didn't want these beauties to go to waste!
We've worked closely with our incredible local farmers to harvest an assortment of freshly hand picked, locally sourced seasonal fruit and vegetables sourced from local growers including spray-free and organic produce provided where possible.
Know that each week - your produce box will arrive and be freshly picked from the farm only a few days in advance ensuring the best tasting quality produce and supporting our local growers.
Each crate will provide enough produce for two people or a family who love to include fruit and vegetables in their weekly meals.
Our specially curated Harvest Box is not only value for money (remember, you're getting the freshest produce from small local farmers) it's also filled to the brim with good karma. Each box will help OzHarvest to deliver at least 40 more meals to people in need.
Love the rainbow freshness? Weekly or fortnightly subscriptions are now available* CLICK TO ORDER NOW
*can be paused or cancelled at anytime.