FIREDOOR FIRESHOP | The Italian Job | Friday August 27
Firedoor Fireshop | The Italian Job | Francesco Iervolino
Firedoor Fireshop Friday Dinner Box (Serves 2)
With the doors of Firedoor temporarily closed due to the greater Sydney lockdown, Lennox, Jason and the Firedoor team have partnered with OzHarvest's Harvest Bites to create a Fireshop Friday Dinner Box to support their amazing producers, raise funds for the wonderful mission of OzHarvest, and bring a taste of Firedoor to the safety of your home.
This week, take a trip to Italy with Firedoor Chef’s Francesco Iervolino with a dinner of his favourite dishes from childhood.
With cooking instructions included for every home cook, it’s time to light the fire (or turn on the stove) for your Fireshop Friday feast!
The funds from your purchase directly supports Firedoor and the team, with a $15 donation enabling OzHarvest to deliver 20 more meals to people in need. To further support OzHarvest, please feel free to add an extra donation to help deliver even more meals!
A true showcase of generosity from the team at Firedoor and highlighting the spirit of collaboration to support our hospitality sector and broader community during these challenging times.
FIREDOOR FIRESHOP MENU, “THE ITALIAN JOB” (requires cooking) – FRIDAY AUGUST 27
- SHADY’S OLIVE AND ROSEMARY FOCACCIA
- HANDMADE BURRATA (150G), CHARRED RADICCHIO, ROASTED HAZELNUTS
- FIREDOOR ITALIAN SAUSAGES (4 X 130G) REQUIRES COOKING
Handmade in collaboration with our favourite Fairlight butcher in Manly, combining two of our favourite producers Tathra Place Saddleback pork and Coppertree Farms retired dairy cow, Chianti red wine, smoked garlic, fennel seed, chilli, and oregano
- CHEESY POLENTA - Creamy polenta finished with Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- RIBOLLITA - Rustic Tuscan bean stew made from borlotti beans, tomatoes, vegetables, pancetta, and fresh herbs.
- FRANCESCO’S TRADITIONAL TIRAMISU Francesco Nonna’s recipe, layers of savoiardi, hand-made mascarpone cream, espresso, and a wee bit of marsala!
- Add on 1kg David Blackmore Fullblood Wagyu 9+ 150-day dry-aged rump on the bone $149
- Add on 700g 180-day dry aged grass-fed English Longhorn Rib on the bone $155
- Add on Australian truffle (last of the season) $20
Order cut-off: Thursday 26 August 11am unless sold out prior (limited packs available)
Note: By purchasing this product, you agree to receive latest news and updates from the Firedoor team.
To show further support for Firedoor and the team during the lockdown, add-on more Fireshop Pantry and Gift items to your cart!
Click URL link below to order extra Fireshop Pantry and Gift items: https://harvestbites.com.au/products/firedoor-fireshop-pantry-gifts
- FIREDOOR EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - FIREDOOR'S OWN SPECIAL BLEND OF AUSTRALIAN OLIVE OIL COMBINING THE SPANISH VARIETIES PICUAL & ARBEQUINA (250ML) $16
- FIREDOOR FLOR DE SAL -THE BEST SALT FOR YOUR STEAK (100g) $9
- FINDING FIRE – SIGNED COPY OF THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO COOKING WITH FIRE BY LENNOX HASTIE $60
- FIREDOOR TOTE BAG - FIREDOOR EMBROIDERED TOTE BAG WITH A LIMITED-EDITION OCTOPUS PRINT FROM ARTIST MARLON DALTON $35
- STEAK KNIVES - A SET OF TWO FIRE-FORGED FIREDOOR STEAK KNIVES IN A HAND-STITCHED LEATHER WRAP $260
- FIREDOOR CANDLE - FIREDOOR'S UNIQUE CANDLE CREATED BY LENNOX HASTIE IN COLLABORATION WITH RACONTEUR TO CAPTURE THE WARMTH AND ENERGY OF SITTING AROUND AN OPEN FIRE $75