HARVEST BITES ARTISAN PICNIC PACK - VEGAN | OzHarvest | Friday October 8
HARVEST BITES ARTISAN PICNIC PACK - VEGAN | OzHarvest
Harvest Bites Picnic Pack (Serves 2)
A picnic spread packed with impact! This specially curated pack supports local growers and producers as well as OzHarvest.
- Asterisk Kitchen Lavosh (VG): Fennel & Thyme and Coconut Charcoal
- Lucy’s Foods Apple and peppercorn paste
- All The Things Handmade Cheese Handmade Vegan Truffle Cashew Brie
- All The Things Handmade Cheese Handmade Vegan Cashew Camembert
- One More Choc Almond Clusters (VG)
- Toolunka Creek Olives
Asterisk Kitchen Lavosh: Asterisk Kitchen is a Melbourne based business that has taken a traditional product and given it a modern twist.
Lucy’s Foods: Apple and peppercorn paste - Made in the Barossa Valley, SA from 100% Australian ingredients.
All The Things Handmade Cheese:
Based in South Australia, it’s 100% plant-based and whole, more often than not gluten free, and quite often raw.
- Handmade Vegan Truffle Cashew Brie: This plant-based truffle cashew brie cheese is handcrafted in a traditional manner; inoculated and aged to produce the distinctive aroma and flavour of artisan brie cheese.
- Handmade Vegan Cashew Camembert: This plant-based cashew camembert is handcrafted in a traditional manner; inoculated and aged to produce the unmistakable aroma and flavour of artisan bloom-rind cheese.
Toolunka Creek Olives: Naturally grown without fertilizers or chemicals, on the Murray River in South Australia. Within 24 hours of picking the olives are pickled in a natural brine that can take up to 18 months to cure the fruit. The olives are pickled without chemicals, artificial flavourings or colourings to ensure no compromise in taste or quality are made. The brine ingredients are natural and sourced locally. The olives are packaged in their brine.
The funds from your purchase enables OzHarvest to deliver 30 more meals to people in need!